Wednesday, December 16, 2009

monday 14th dec
-after skool headed to town n met andria baby(:
-heeeeeheeee me n babygirl's secret.
-lala landed till 11ish
-a veri random n crazy day.. but i likkeeeyy alot(:
B.E.S.Test day ever HANDS DOWN!

tuesday 15th dec
-spinz on my own to attempt to catch up on my assignments
-decided to meet up wif andria baby n sinead since they were around
-shawn came down.. f21 where i retail therapied!! heehaww(:
-dinner at koba... sinead left... ion to meet ben n darren
-watched the guys hav dinner.. ben drove so off we went to parklane
-talk chill laugh... i think the guys find me amusing cause i laugh non-stop!! HAHAHA

yeps im quite loving my life nw.. without these unwanted pressure n anxiety.. i think my life would be perfect. but mehh aint gonna bring me down down down!! (:

i jus realise i got alot of secret code words on my blog nw. HAHAHA!! like funaayyyee!

kk byee! gonna sleep... fk skool! URG

No comments:

Post a Comment