Wednesday, December 16, 2009

hop hoppidy HOP!!
i love this babygirl sooooo much!!!! muacks baby!!(: am soooo glad ur back!!!
friday 11th dec
-drinking session at B's.. which turned out fking bad
-k watever.. but supper after tt at newton wif yp n wh..
saturday 12th dec
-my day started off earlier than norm... around 4plus i was in town already to meet ANDRIA BABY who jus came back n sam
-towned.. n i got a pleasant surprise. heeehaww
-kk then town got boring.. so over to boat quay!!!!
-bumped into ambra dearie along the way
-"i hav nv.. i hav" till we started laughing non stop!!
-over to homeclub to meet ambra n met some bloody cool people
-k over to zirca to see my babies n boyyy they n their nonsense!!
-they said they missed me!! awww (: such sweeties.. yea miss me n my sweets.. oh n me running to macs/the kiosk to buy macs/cigs for them. pfftt like their maid!!
-went in to say hihi somemore... then the 2 girls left...
-over to supperclub wif the partybox crew
-my nite ended up earlier than usual cause i was already gone n i felt like shiittt!!
yeps n baby loves me too!! heh((:

so things hav been good so far. except for the excess/unwanted pressure n suffocation? other than tt im hanging on quite well.. still deciding where to hibernate. maybe over to one of my baby's crib? heeeee(:

k is it my fault that when i wanted to fight for you... you chose to say fked up shit to me? n now that ive moved on you wanna fight for me? sorry hun you had your chance but you blew it. -END.. cause i had enough-

okay so all my babies are either heading to zirca/butter/supperclub tmr. n guess where i will be!!? at home rushing out assignments. yeps HATE MY FKED UP SKOOL! nvm gonna clear everything be4 xmas!!!

happy me shall jus hang in there n nt crack under pressure!! YES YES GO ME!

ily n imy sooooo fking much its driving me insane!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment