Monday, December 28, 2009

no more drama plssss

kk enough is enough. im over it.. i dont care.. n i dont want just because of such a small stupid matter to ruin a frenship i had. yea i onli knew her for a short span of 3mths? but to me frenship is more important la...

to me, im too old to fight here fight there over a guy? eh come on la dam stupid plssss n i jus feel its sooooo not worth it. yea at first i do hav to admit i was upset n angry.. but meh thot abt it carefully... so dun want all this drama n wasting all my energy n time on such a small matter. i am honestly alrite nw(: so yep yep!! kindly pls leave me n her alone... cheers! (:

today was jus a chillout day wif andria baby, vanessa baby, sean, shaun, ben n jiajun. it all started wif shisha wif me, andria, sean n shaun. ben came by... alot of random laughters as usual!! me n my stupid laughign fits!! LOLs all the guys jus started staring at me. HAHAHAH! then dinner at fish n co when jiajun n vanessa came by(:

over to douby where we left the boys... andria left. me n vanessa met up wif cherie baby, jollin, pq n jh.. slacked..

heehee * soooo cute!!! he opened the car door for me n pull my chair out at fish n co. OMGOMG can DIE :D kk secret huh between my babygirls n i *wink wink nudge nudge*

okay pics soon!! realli promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment