Tuesday, December 22, 2009

my life sucks nw
it took another 360 turn n poof things went downhill
im suffocating.. i hate some bitches
they should jus go die in a hole
i wanna die in a hole too

and i cant believe how rumours are able to fk and screw me up so badly
have been crying and screaming so much these days
im so so tired but its so hard to fall asleep
with the constant wake ups between
seriously fk my life

though life has been shitty... i had a pretty much awesome weekend. zirca on friday... supper on sat... st james on sunday. yeps 3 hardcore days screwed my bodyclock up bigggg time.

its jus pretty much been booze booze n more booze to take away all this fked up ness in my life.

u noe wat sucks more??!! being kept hanging on wif a 50-50 chance of being let go or staying together. im gg on a hibernation veri soon... but gonna spend some time wif my 2 babygirls andria n vanessa 1st be4 i mia...

k i wanna slap some bitches..

No comments:

Post a Comment