Friday, December 4, 2009

throbbing.headache!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i realise ive been neglecting this lil space. k im realli caught up wif my life rite nw to even type. sigh so saddening. well on the plus side im nv bored nw(((:

k so my life has taken a 360 turn. im feeling alot better. though nw i gotten deal wif my babies. sigghhh... they make me worry so much!!! n when i worry.. i turn into some stressed out bitch. * is always asking me to stop worrying but yet * said im an awesome fren. HAHAH!! onli to selective of my babies okaayyy!! =D

finally caught new moon today!! k rather yesterday!! each time i saw jacob's body.. i swear i wanted to faint!! then u see edward's body.. omg total drop to 0!! HAHA! TEAM JACOB!!! =D

so this weekend's plan!!!!
friday: zirca wif yvonne baby to see my bouncerboys ive missed.. then over to supper
saturday: gonna drag my butt down to parklane for the shoot... then CHERIE DAY!! =D
sunday: me n cherie hav decided to go to church!! yes people im FINALLY gg church!! something to realli look forward to. esp all the "OMG SHAR IS HERE!" yes yes... am ready for tt after 3748494 yrs!!

k me n my headache are off to bed!!!! kw leaves for taiwan tmr!!! hope he brings me back goodies. heh x)

No comments:

Post a Comment