Tuesday, November 17, 2009

so almost most of singapore is at the m party at zirca. yeps im home!!! (: n they are motha fking strict today!!! from wat i heard.. many people got bounced. wheee i likeeeyyyy =D

dropped by for a while jus to see the crowd wif 50% of the intention to go in. but!!!! crowd fking turned me off to daa maxxxx!!! went to see my bouncerboys n babies be4 kahwee came down to pick me up n off we went on our nite adventure to random parks ending up wif me getting bitten by insects as usual!!

oh i FINALLY got my mixed cd from dj marcus cause i bumped into him there jus nw(: awesommmeeeee shitz to da max i tell u!!! major withdrawal syndrome times a millionnn!!!!

k skool tmr... this space will be filled wif fri n sat's pics cause its IT tmr n obviously im gonna be bored to death!!

goodbyeeeeeee!!! panda me is gonna sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment