Tuesday, November 3, 2009

am in skool.. boredom kills. i hate cheapos.

last nite was messed up. everyone was saying "go for it!" for a while my inner me said "OKAY!" bt as usual i chicken out. siggghhh... SUCKS BALLS!

i realli live for the weekends!! its been 7days of skool... i hav yet to open up my notes to review them. tell me hw am i gonna get an overall distinction again this sem??!!

yea results came out yesterday!! 2 high distinctions... 1 distinction n 2 commended. awesome shits. overall distinction. this sem hw la fk!!?

im getting dam turned off by my new classmates. their faces make me wanna punch them seriously!! OMG their voices make me wanna puke. HOW LA!!? skool is miserable times a millliooonnnn!

1 similar trait me n ethel twin hav is impulsiveness. i sense something stupid up our sleeves again!! heehaww

k weekend plans.. yea im counting down!!! friday wif babygirls!! sat some modelling interview i gotta go to then zirca with my party babies!!? heeehaww =D STOKKKEDD

No comments:

Post a Comment