Tuesday, June 2, 2009

am hating my fking slow net!! omg killll meeee!! k another reason to kill me even more.... I DID NOT START ON MY DIET AT ALL!! OMGGGG!! i screwed up today!! NOT CCCOOOOLL!! i did so well cause i slept for 15hrs.... BEST 15hr sleep EVER I TELL U!! but my mudder laaaa! went to cook sushi for din din. obviously my will power cant say no to it!! OMMMGGG =( HATE HATE MYSELF!!

anyways... i had an awesome nite sitting my fat ass on my fav chair n ate my guts out... gluing my eyes to the tv watching the last episode of GG. thxs to my fking slow as snail net.. i had to wait till it showed on tv today to watch it. so yesss... omggg cried at the last part plssss. so sweet chuck n blair. OMG total fairytale. i dam jealous plsssss

k my diet starts tmr... water diet for 5days!! i swear im gonna stick to it!!! hate these fat buldges!! ewwwww plss.. its like i could pluck out my fats n turn them into lard. i swear they would taste YUM too like the pigs one!! HAAA

stupid fb loads so slow on my com. urrgg... hate this n i still got ALOT of pics to upload plsss!! n start my tagging... k shut up woman!!

DIET!! STARVE!! LOSE WEIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment