Wednesday, June 24, 2009

the prawn obsessed boy n i... that very day

i think this was saturday. cant rmb. but we went on a eating fest. fun fun fun(((:

B took this pic. he say dam artistic
then he said this pic nice cause cant see my face properly. idiotzzzzlove me for my flat nose....

k am bored. boyfren was nice today to bring honey milk tea for me cause my throat was dam pain. im still stuck at home. noooooo. too much rest already. actually not realli. im still quite tired. but ive missed 2 days of orientation. say hi to miss loner in skool next week. hope im better to go tmr. urrggg curse my eyes!!! dam upsetting laaaa... sigh sigh

sister n i are gonna buy boys over flowers cause its quite different from the original meteor garden. i personally hate korean dramas n esp hate copy of another show. but it looks quite ok.

im bored bored tired watching rachel ray cause my scv is not working. boooo. am sad. k im ranting. BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment