Saturday, June 6, 2009

FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

am cold... fat.. veri veri fat. i swear i look like my cousin who jus gave birth a week ago n still hav excess baby weight. ive been spending 2 nites with my cousin n nephew. babysitting him n hes such a darling i swear. he makes funni noises in his sleep. he screams randomly in his sleep. he smiles randomly in his sleep. cutest child i hav ever seen((: sometimes i wish i could be my cousin. then i hav a reason to eat like some motha cow. gaaahhh

k la diet tmr. realli cannot stand my overly round n fat face n body anymore!! im gonna get down to it NOW! curse this fking winter. its turning me into a cow!!

besides complaining abt how cold n fat ive become... i miss tat boy!!! boooo =(

countdown: 6days... 5 days in 15mins.

OH OH!! i baked a lime yoghurt cake for tonite's fam get together!! it was nice nice nice((: my cousin has been enjoying my cakes. LOL! n shes the one tt cooks awesomely!! so yes im proud of my baking skills now(:

No comments:

Post a Comment