Thursday, June 4, 2009

i WANT a new fone!! i hate my nokia 5800!! k now another exciting thing to look forward to when i go back home!! heeehawww.

so blackberry 8900 curve or blackberry storm??! hmmm... or wait for the latest sony ericson to come out? I WAAANNNTTT!

cause like my hiptop will be quite useless since im not on a plan in sg to get on msn or my email applications. n its motha slow tt fone. so so... I WANT BLACKBERRY!!! n when i get back.. im gonna switch to singtel cause i think its COOOLER!

heee hee loves!!! i want my hands on one of them!!!!!

oh this morning at 5am i was happily entertained by fml n gmh... nice nice((:

1 comment:

  1. Hhmm.. You should definitely go with BB. Blackberries have awesome designs and are very durable. =) I'm excited for you to get one of those!

    --Samantha Cole

    ReplyDelete