Wednesday, June 10, 2009

fair ye well my darlings... i love you

went back to skool for the last farewell. its now so real tt im actually leaving already. gonna miss the people ALOT here. sigh sigh.... boyfren texted me n asked if i was sad n whether i cried. hes cuteee(:

anyways... had dinner with my lovelies (eunike.. hana... jasmine... andrew.. nickson n yosh) nice nice(: 4 plates of noodles. LOLS! fun moments. but yet its saddening too. sigh. for a second i almost cried at utop. all these 2 yrs... its my lovelies which made skool so easy to wake up to every morning. it was them who pulled me through all my heartbreaks n falls. they were there when im happy n crazy. cant believe im leaving them tmr. but they are nv leaving my heart. i love u guys so much. thxs alot n im so glad to hav known everyone of u!

k my long goodbye speech tmr la during my last farewell. i hope i dont cry. but i noe i will. sigh sigh sigh. hate this half half feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment