Wednesday, June 24, 2009

prawning that day.....

fish spa with pearlie whirlie cause we hated the heat.
i like this pic aloottt. my arms look so slim. wahlao pics are so decieving cann!!prawning got style one siaalll!this prawn i caught on my own!!!! heeeehaw

yea alot of pics of me n pearlie whirlie's face cause we were bored. anyways i caught 3 prawns on my own on my 1st attempt. i awesome u seeee. n i love these pics cause it was the day after i puked my guts out. so i got skinnier. now wahlao i balloon again!! urrrgg... so irritatingzzzzz.. boyfren says i keep putting n losing weight. i cannot stay normal.

i hav been abandoning this site. sorrii... jus cbf to blog these days. get home so late... so tired... so nv update.

today woke up with swollen eye. sucks cause today i was so excited cause i got orientation!!! then after skool was suppose to go prawning with boyfren n his poly frenzies. but mrs here got swollen eye. im half blind now. boyfren didnt believe me how bad it was so he got angry. then he came over to collect bling bling then he saw n was sorri for not believing me. he laugh some more. idiotttttt!

my boyfren has been prawn obsessed. everyday wanna go prawning. i cannot tahan him so i told him "baby for our 6mth i buy u prawns n a tank... i make a small fishing rod for u then everyday u can sit in ur balcony n prawn for all i care!" realli wadddd. everyday "i wanna prawwnnnnn!! prawns are my frens" -.- n cause im nice... if my eyes are better later i will take him prawning. sigh sigh.... hot like dunno wad okaayy. but oh wells... love him waddd. n if im not better... boyfren is gonna go catch prawns... bbq them n send them over for me. heeeehaww(: he cuteee. i told him to cook fish porridge for me. he cute so he say "no no prawns better. its like im hunting food for u!"

k im off already. addicted to adam lambert's no boundaries!! love his mega high sexy voice!! sad he nv win!!!

ps... im half blind as im typing this. stupid eyes!! bye bye perfect eyesight =( boyfren says its karma cause i always make fun of him cause his eyesight is dam bad. booooooo....

No comments:

Post a Comment