Monday, June 29, 2009

so how was your first day of skool?
k so mine went rather... er.. mundane n pretty sad. me n donna were hoping tt our class will be more rowdy n crazy. but noooo. wahlao sad case. anyways am glad to hav mnms as my bestie in class today. it kept me awake for a while till during tutorial i fell asleep for 5mins. ethel behind me n donna slept almost 1/2 way? HAHAHA. but love my classmates la. nice bunch of people. realli NO polYtics at all. am glad to be in a private uni((:

wasnt suppose to meet boyfren today but i was doodling on my paper 'i miss B' which i did okaayy.. so went to meet him for a while at causeway n met his 3 frens.

anyways my illness keeps coming n going. stupid cough!! urrgg... i got better.. stopped taking meds n it came back again, chicken nugget...

am gonna sleep earlier today. hated n dreaded econs today. yawns yawns. k byeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment