Tuesday, June 9, 2009

who the hell is still awake at 6.30 am in the morning???!!
well mrs here is!! omgg. i swear my body clock is mega screwed up!! i eat at 6pm... eat again at 12am... sleep at 6ish 7 everyday!! n then wake up at 5pm to brush teeth n shower again. my daily routine. unhealthy mucchhh!!!

hav been watching meteor garden all nite. i swear ive become a loser living my life. everyday at home... daily routine like mega screwed. I NEED MY LIFE BACK!! omgg 3 dayssss!! am eggciitteedd pls. out with boyfren((: heeehaww. n meeting up with my babies!! ruth ruth!! carmen!! charm, chloe n the guys!!! best!! yes yes!!
k i better head to bed. when NORMAL people are waking up at 7am... my nite starts... im heading to lala land.
tummy rumbling. i guess its time for breakfast tts y!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment