Monday, June 15, 2009

DO THE HOEDOWN!!

yesterday me n B watched.....

n it was dam friggin AWESOME!!! tt song is stuck in my head now!! am addicted!! n something fking funni happened in the cinema. there was this quite grown man like 30 something watching hannah montana. so me n B thot it was dam weird. wat was scarier was he had a luggage n some cane. then jus when the lights went off... he suddenly ran out of the cinema leaving his luggage there. so me n B freaked out. "shit suicide bomber is it??!!" omg n he was directly behind us somemore. so we scardy cats moved to the front. but luckily he came back. if not i swear i would report it man. got children in the cinema somemore okaaayyy!! heart attack moment plssss
yes i got mushroom flat nose. get over it!!! k anyways am at B's skool waiting for him now. tt neh neh was a starving monster so me being awesome woke up at 10.30.. skipped my morning gym... then bought macs n came to his skool. funni la he. later going jcu to hand in paperwork n all tt.

k am gonna get my blackberry soon!!! hopefully next week when mumsie got the car. cause i need to change my handfone plan. m1 isnt realli doing my justice since my bill is still exploding despite me not being here. pfffttt.. A-nnoying.

am looking forward for wed with my ruth baby(((: manicure n shopping!! wheeeehawww. n i wonder when i will see cherie baby. hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment