Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I need to SHOP for...
-shoes!
-bags!
-shorts!
-jewelery!
-dresses!
-tops!

I need to WATCH..
-hannah montana the movie (cause im still a disney kid!)
-transformers 2! (megan fox like HOT n SEXY onli though she was a man be4!)
-ghosts of girlfrens past
-the proposal
-harry potter and the half blood prince (because i watched the rest already must complete wadd!)
-night at the museum 2 (cause i like to laugh till i get stomach cramps!)
-and and and... NEW MOON!! (OMG am anticipating it!! HEEE im a taylor lautner fan!! hes jus soooo yummilcious!!!)

I WANT..
-to see my neh neh pork<3
-a new fone cause my stupid nokia is such a bitch
-a dslr to take cool pictures cause taking pictures with a digi cam is dam loserish plssss
-to go on a hunting spree for food with B(:
-to see my babies in singapore asa i get back to sg
-to LOSE WEIGHT damit!!!

ok enough woman. im jus bored. shall go ask my boyfren to play gunbound with me later! heeehawww(: k BYE

ps.. i hate being online now. jus hate talking to anyone except that neh neh. OMG!!
pss... i miss killing zombies with my frens!!! FRIDAAAYYYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment