Sunday, June 28, 2009

chicken nugget!! blogger doesnt allow me to upload pics. pffttt...

anyways am happy today cause me n boyfren went to watch TRANSFORMERS (robts in disguise) i was so sad when optimus prime died... but nvm he nv!! wheeehaaaa. k i jus spoiled it for those who havnt watched it yet. anywhos.... megan fox is da sexxx i tell u!! omg i wish i was 1/2 as pretty as her. pfftt... sad life is jus unfair. after the movie... had yakitori for din din((: LOVES plssss... then me n B took a mega long train ride home n slept 1/2 way. our fav past time((:

1st day of skool for me yO!!! am 1/2 excited but yet nervous. raahh rahhh. but i think am gonna LOVE my classmates(: no polYtics like those other polys. so it should be the best 8 mths of my life in skool!! UHHUH!!!

n im proud of myself cause i finally cleared my clothes n all tt crap after 2 weeks of being back!! HAHAHA still got another bag of clothes to stuff in my cupboard but my cupboard is overflowing already. mum says to clear again but no i LOVE my clothes. but but i want MORE!! now i noe y B says i nv repeat my clothes for at least 2 mths!!! LOLSSS

im gonna sleep. nite nite!! byebye....

No comments:

Post a Comment