Friday, June 5, 2009

aunty sharmaine babysat tyler today((: heehaww

k so i jus got back from aunt's place. i sank my teeth into 1/4 of my chocolate cake??!! HAHAHAH!! CRAVINGS LA OKAYY!! then my aunt said "u pregnant is it??!!" LOLs... curse my period!! so anyways i was looking after my nephew tyler today. hes such a cutie i tell u!! omg. i felt like pinching him but his skin is so soft n nice. omggg cannot stand!! then while i was carrying him... he fell asleep. he makes funni noises when he sleeps. then he smiled at a time n my uncle said..

uncle: so young have wet dream already! if not y would he smile in his sleep?
me: HAHAHA ur so full of nonsense!

jus because tyler was smiling in his sleep. LOL lame lame lame. pictures another day when i get them from my aunt.

oh then my aunt suddenly remembered in yr10 i brought home this mechanical baby for child care which cries.. poops n u need to feed it kinda thing. haaa funni. i got to put my babysitting skills into action tonite.

then i came up with a conclusion... im soooooooooooo not ready for a child any moment now. no one should be anyways! so yes. good experience realli(:

im dozing off. so tired. cold cold war. i hate this. gaahh. someone fierce sial!!

No comments:

Post a Comment