Friday, October 2, 2009

baby are you down down down down down!!!?

thursday
-tuition in the morning.. ended up with my nap. HEH(:
-woke up at 3 n studied a tad bit then waited for frenzies to come over for dinner(:
-yeps we had PICNIC!! k nt realli but i like to call it a picnic!! at MY favvv chillout spot. wheeehaaa
-AMSTERDAM KICCCKKK!! heh like fun onli!! dam dam happy. blasted music n slacked there. at 1 point of time, i think i was a tad bit high i started doing funni actions.
yea yea my HOT HOT RYLAN's HOT PINK COVER!! heh lovvee to da max(: nw im gonna find diamentes to bling it up a bit!! =DSHARKYYYSSS for life =Di think this pic is kinda cool. in a freakishly scary way!! haha!hi hi this is my angry face!! so everytime u do bad things or piss me off.. this is the face i will give u!!! EPIC PLSSSDo-Re-Mi!!! i likeeyy this pic cause its darn cute plssss! EPICCCC!baby loves her twisteesss ALOT!k wed pic up another day!!

CC exam later n im honestly counting on my common sense to pass. heh(: im awesome like tt u seee!!

u noe thank goodness for unlimited text!! my fone goes beeping on non-stop. if nt my fone bill will explode sky rocket every mth yo!!

k ive been quite happy these few days. feeling all this LOVE is getting to my head a tad bit but nth hurts riteee? k idk

baby vanessa called yesterday n i miss her lik FFKKK! i realli cant wait for her to get back n shes gonna be staying with me for a while! WHEEEHAAA(: i swear we hav alot of secrets n its dam funni. onli 2 of us are psycho until this extend!! OMG LOVE U SEXY BITCH! =D

towning later!!! wheehaaa(: retail therapy then gonna go carry lanterns!! heh(: relive my childhood memories!!! dam stokkkeeeddd!

k pls pray i do well for CC. cause if i fail i will seriously jump off the building!! no im SERIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment