Saturday, October 24, 2009

my dream is to FLLYYYYYYYY

friday 23rd-sat 24th oct
-a veri lazy trip down to town to stone around with lendl, yapp, shanice, gordon n wilson
-hansa came after a while
-reali stone stone to daaaa maxxx
-called my babies up n flew over to Z
-KERRY BABY!! omg like finally saw her n gt to party with her!! wheeehaaa(:
-as usual i will yakyakyak with the guys at Z... n i swear everyone noes im like the "regular" there. LOLs
-then waited for the boys to come jas, karz, esmond n this other guy
-partied like a ROCKSTARRRRR x A MILLLIOOONNN i tell u!!! the BESTEST SHIT EVERRR LAST NITE!!!! cause i was with the AWESSOMMMESSTTT PEOPLE EVERRR! OMG
-yea im still dam high from last nite!!! wheeehaaaa(:
-oh then we met some realli nice international kids. funfun =D
-supper at some bak kut teh place with the guys after.

round 2 later tonite!!! with NICKSON!! WHEEHAA STOKKKEEDD!

oh the shiitest thing is tt i didnt hav pics from last nite.. bt onli an awesome memory in my brain. my cam decided to spoil AGAIN!! like the 2nd cam to die on me OKAAYYY!! URGGG :( nvm i borrowed jiejie's cam tonite =D

why must i hav such hot frens around me? it jus makes me so insecure abt myself... abt u.. sighhh :( i was so close in telling you that im starting to fall for you... but i know it always ruin something... so i had to bite my tongue the whole night....
and thk u** for calling me 16times to check on me whether i was fine..

im still dam tired though.. gonna put cold spoons on my eyes after i shower!!! DIE EYEBAGS DIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment