Friday, October 30, 2009

forever my one and only....
its human nature... to always treasure after u lost someone or something. but by then isnt it a bit too late? tonite was a terrible scare me n jiejie got. n when i gt scared i scream n in turn freaked my sister out too. followed by tears streaming down my face. my heart stopped for a while. thankfully jiejie grabbed her n hugged her. we both are staying up jus to keep a close eye on her n jus keep talking to her. making sure shes fine. shes been wif us for 8yrs... n though tonite was a scare.. i noe she will be with us for another 12yrs as wat the vet said.

she laid there on her back... being her lazy self as usual. suddenly i saw her paws twitching n her eyes turning all white like the walls in our livingroom. i screamed... jiejie quickly picked her up and hugged and patted her.. thank God really. tears came running down my face then i began to think "what would i do without you?" all these 8 years.. whenever i was upset... she jus knows and would never fail to jump on my lap, snuggle and keep me company till i stop crying. i felt so lost and scared for a while... Babygirl dont scare us alright... you gotta be strong.

wat is scary is that shes perfectly healthy. so y she suddenly reacted like this tonite is such a mystery. u noe hw we always find those hollywood stars pampering their pets like crazy... spending millions on them? well those who dun own pets.. yea u will nv noe hw to feel.

my sister is watching her tonite. i jus feel like i wont be able to deal wif it if anything may happen. i rather nt watch her..

i was sooo tired n ready to lie in bed n drift off to lala land.. but nw? my heart is uneasy... i feel like fk. k this is even worse than a break up or rejection hands down. i hate this suffocating feeling.

another thing pissing me off is you you n you* k watever ive gt no energy to deal wif u atm. fk u seriously assholes!!!

aint in the mood nw. so pls dun disturb me... byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment