Tuesday, October 20, 2009

im trying.. i really am.. but somehow i always end up like this.
im a mess right now.. a terrible emotional wreck
when i see you and her together.. i hate it and my heart sinks to the bottom of the ocean
i get so upset and irritated i feel like punching someone
but when i see him and i cant talk to him... my heart trembles cause it hurts
each time i past by de camp... my heart tightens up and i break into a cold sweat.
when i long for someone to be there for me... its always the wrong people. its never you both
im caught up.. tangled up in this mess
i need help.. cause im not okay at all

to all those mtherfkers out there whos judging me.. u noe wat go ahead!! cause wat u see is alll on the surface. do u noe wat im realli gg through? do u realli noe how exactly im feeling? do u noe its nt easy keeping up with all this? no u dont noe any shit. so jus eat ur shit n suck those words. cause honeys u dunno jackshit abt my life. n those talking are jus idiots who arent even my true frens. so watever... fk off from my life if u wanna talk n all tt shit. i had enough of double crossers like u guys meddling in my life. cause i dun need such asses in my life thxs

u wanna slut here slut there.. go ahead la fk! i dun need to noe.. dun wanna noe.. not interested to noe. so stop posting on ur fb status pls. turn off times a million plsss!! OMG

im being an angsty bitch cause i had enough of these 2 mths already. tmr is a me day. im gonna gym for 2hrs.. run away all this fked up shit.. chill out at the pool n be ALONE. at the same time shed some weight ive eaten tonite since i got so irritated n upset i ate my feelings! i miss my alone time. glad to hav it tmr(:

sometimes i wish i can move away again. start anew where no one knows me at all. cause im tired of all this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment