Sunday, October 18, 2009

friday 16th oct
-had a slow slow day... resting at home(:
-headed to chaotakid's hse for dinner n chillout session
-awesome girl time n catching up after a million yrs!!! my gawwddd
-decided to give Z a miss cause i was too tired from powerhse
saturday 17-18th oct
-town with marcus to watch surrogates!! its a darn cool movie though its so confusing
-can u imagine having robots be u??!! like all u gotta do is sit on this chair n control them with ur thots. i think its pretty stupid since u wont be living anymore. its like wats the point of living on this earth if u need a robot to help u lead ur life n be u??!
-be4 tt.. we had pasta mania. k BAD choice ordering a fking cheesy bake rice.. reason being.. my stomach started churning like FKKK!!! wait the worse is yet to come!
-bumped into sam n omg omg i saw BEST n gf!!! OMG OMG!! i fking miss him like fkkk!!!
-met up with shermin, yvonne baby, munkie n mikki came after
-headed down to cq where i went to visit lester n gave him his lolly!! lols special order okaayy! (:

-then the rest came.. amanda, michele, venice, damien, brendon, zhi guo, kerwin then angela came shortly after
-the best part of gg to Z is the no. of people i noe there(: realli love tt place to da maxxxx! and and the people there are amazing! 1st class treatment i tell u!!! heeehawww
last nite realli killed me. fk... though i didnt drink much.. i still died. partly because ive been so tired the past few nites... tt contributed to everything. oh oh n i realised.. cheese + shots = puke fest!! EWWW to da max. but realli thankfully marcus was there to lug me all the way home n stayed wif me till i came back alive again(: heehaww...
resting day today.. my eyebags are hideous!!! tmr out with kamern n im dam stokkeedd!! my childhood fren since i was 5!!? HAHAH! awesomeness!
its all abt replenishing my fluids after last nite's puke fest!! wheehaaaa... my stomach is churning. stupid cheese!! its become so traumatising!! GAWWDDD
when i found out you were around, my heart started racing, i just wanted to run away and hide. cause boy i miss you and im still not sure how to act around you...
sometimes i feel im not ready for all this again... so what to do now? you tell me... you made me like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment