Wednesday, October 28, 2009

you make me....
SMILE like some kind of loserrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
and im sooooo distracted its so had to concentrate in class!!!!

waitingwaiting...

k my lecturer is still trying his best to crack corny lame jks to make us laugh. he even used chicken soup as an example. -.- nice tryyyyy(:

eyecandy watch.. wheeehaa. kk i need to stop!! OH

16th NOVEMBER at ZIRCA/REBEL wif 6 DJs!!!! to those underage kids!! its UR ONLI CHANCE to party at the BEST CLUB EVERR! cause as u noe.. getting into Zirca/Rebel is realli hard!! so dun miss this awesome opportunity!!! n u frequent readers of my blog noe im there everyweek n i always blog abt hw awesome n fun it is!! NO JOKE!! u fking WONT regret it!! go check out my fb for my weekly pics at Zirca!! u will see hw much fking fun i hav there everyweek! n i told u guys abt the awesome management team they hav too!! HOT HOT BOUNCERS OKAAYYYY!!!

do add me at yukimi_11@hotmail.com for more details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment