Tuesday, October 13, 2009

oddest n randomesttt!!!!
monday 12th oct
-day was spent with old pals i havnt seen in agggeesss!
-though the mixture of people were dam odd n random... we still had so much laughing n talking abt pri n sec skool days!
-i realised hw much i miss those stupid nonsense things we use to get up to together!! then get into trouble!! esp malacca trip in sec1!! my goodness
-they all said ive become a havoc n im a hardcore party animal!! LOLs i laughed like crazzzyyy!
-we had alot of laughters n screams! made hell loads of noise! but awesome fun(:
-then the teletubies came to see me!! yes yes i noe u guys miss me la huh! thxs!! =D

retail therapy n catch up with twin later!! STOKKEEDD!! wed is my sexy hot date(: was deciding between time travllers wife n the ugly truth. i swear we are dam fickle!! haha! decided on the ugly truth!! =D STOOKKEEDD! cause i miss my boy alot :(

jus nw played truth n dare with some joker. my goodness made me laugh like fk onli!!!

marcus loves cows u noeee!!! n i wonder y!! heeeee x)

gastric n i dunno y when i ate!! FK :( nite nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment