Monday, October 12, 2009

drunk on margaritassssss

so my crazy weekend has come to an end!! i tell u i had 3 fking aweeesssommmeee days n nites!!! though im fully exhausted nw... ive made new frens, spent time with people i love, met interesting people n i took a million pics!!! esp being with yvonne baby n my long lost twin shermin... its like 3 cameras snapping pics away!! yes u can imagine hw many pics i hav! i cbf posting them up nw. but if u wanna noe hw crazy my nites hav been... go to my fb!! =D

saturday/sunday
-town in the evening with yvonne baby, long lost twin shermin, munkie, mikki then ethel twin n sam were around... then bought donuts.. headed to tjp plaza to meet luke, zhiwei, rachel n william
-along the way met other people. k i couldnt get into mastercraft FK
-nvm back up plan!!!!
-delivered my donuts to kenneth + crew, then met marcus(:
-decided to amsterdam with yvonne, shermin, munkie, mikki n marcus 1st
-then me n marcus left for Zirca, Rebel n Lunar. fk we had a blassttt i tell!
-bumped into randall!!! crazy moments
-back to outside soho there cause luke called n we met up again. amsterdam-ed again! HAHAHA
-fun fun moments.. talked n all.. omg me n marcus dam cute! we went to macs jus to get hashbrown when everyone was buying meals n all!! HAHAHAH! =D
11th oct
HAPPY 19th ETHEL TWIN!!i fking miss u now!!! thxs for always listening to me rant n all!! ur realli the bestest n im glad ive gotten to noe u!! though we've onli known each other for a short span of 3 mths plus.. it feels like we hav known each other for yrsss! ur my retail therapy/bitching/ranting twin!! love every moment when i spend with u cause u nv fail to make me smile, laugh, choke, cry, sing, shout, dance, puke n get high!! heeehawww(:
i fking LOVE U TO DA CORE!!!!! (: k as u can see the crazy nites hav made me hav eyebags like this!! omggg! nvm no regrets at all!! =D

n i swear i live for the weekends!! heehawww(: am stokked for my this whole week!! finally meeting my sc frens after donkey yrs tmr!! tues retail therapy with ethel twin!! wed gg on my sexy hot date!! thurs n fri partying with babies again!! sat meeting charm, chloe n the guys!! OMG OMG STOKKKKEEEDDDD =D

nite nite sweetlets!!!

spiteful? revengeful? 2 of the sins ive commited. but on the plus side, im a happy face(:

No comments:

Post a Comment