Tuesday, October 6, 2009

pics from last wed
econs exam... k last 10mins in skool was left memorising answers cause the tips he gave us.. i had a dam strong feeling the exam was gonna hav those questions. true enough.. i stared at my paper n went.. OMG YES! k im counting on my pea brain to help me pass!! HAHAH. i finished my paper in 1 hr??!! cause everything was based on memory!! u noe i onli say through 1 exam like the whole 2 hrs. the joy of uni exams is tt u get to leave the hall when ur done instead of stoning ur life away(: on my way back home... i was greeted by a morning text from _____ heee. i smiled :) hes so cute plssss. 'my cute girl leehhhhh' omg omg!!!
k so life has been quite crazy this week. but im thankful its a wednesday tmr!!! lunch with ms jain n my 3 babies!!! then retail therapy!! heeehawww. deciding whether to pop by cq if i hav the time. heh(: then its THURSDAY!! wheeeee(: meeting my boys i havnt met in ageeesss! am stokeeeddd!! then girls nites after((:
i went to the gym after donkey yrs!! i burned 250 calories! k nt much but for me its an awesome accomplishment okaaayyy!!! i figured im gonna hit the gym everyday be4 gg out from nw on during my hols!! i feel so good u noe(:
am gonna study soon!! big big day tmr!! IM GONNA FKING DO WELL!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment