Friday, October 23, 2009

WARNING!! this post is uber random!!!-y must panadol make sick people sweat like some whore??! on the plus side i feel alot better.. on the down.. i need to SHOWER again!! OMG
-love surprising *. cause i love to see his shocked face... followed by his mesmirising and dashing smile(:
-i should realli be sleeping since im gg costume hunting tmr!!!
-i hope i dun collaspe on myself tmr while costume hunting.. towning.. n then at Z at nite. it will be a BUMMER if i do!!
-your such a fking whore i cant stand u!! omg!! seeing ur name irks me!!! yeaa THAT baddd!
-love seeing your name on my screen when my fone beeps... heehaww(: yea eyecandyyyyy
-u kill me softly
-whirlly pearlly whoosshhh
-feel like eating bk!! but my fking throat.. URRGGG
-think i should concentrate on getting well 1st then lose weight!! YESSSSS
-ms fatty for the next few days. heeeee
-miss the crew at Z already. omg u tell me hw to stay away from tt place when skool starts!!!? :(

k NITE NITE!!!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment