Sunday, October 4, 2009

facebook said my next love will be joel koh!! haha i likkeeee. since we used to like each other bt timing was always wrong!! LOLs.

jokes asides... i hav finally came up with a decision. i thot abt it time n time again the whole day today.. resulting in many tears dropping. k im jus not ready for someone to say 'i love u' n 'i miss u' to me everyday esp when im in this mode. honestly i jus aint ready to commit to anyone at this point of time. im having too much fun here n there n everywhere n giving tt up wont be a choice for me at this time. like i spoke to my mum n she said its better to jus be frens with everyone. jus treat everyone as frens. n for the 1st time i hav to agree with her. she has been trying to tell me this for 4 yrs already but finally im gonna listen to her. yes yes im awesome like this.

i dont wish to hurt anyone. though i noe i hav. but honestly i jus like this whole fren status. its easier.. less stressful n more free i guess. im sorri for wasting ur time.. im sorri for wasting ur love on me. but i jus feel a frenship is so much more worth it than love. this is y i said im dam unpredictable these few days. i hav finally understood the benefits n joy of singlehood n im nt regretting anything(: wheeehaaaaa

i was feeling so upset the whole day n stressing abt this n tt. but after i cleared my head n stuffing my face with chocolates.. i finally saw the light to all this. instead of making this situation so complicated n everyone fighting here n there.. i found a peace solution. n nw i feel so much better. plus skinny shit jus texted me n i miss him like craappp!! havnt seen him in a week!! omg my amsterdam buddy okaayyy!! realli need to amsterdam with him soon!!

i jus realise ive gt alot of updating to do with my frens abt my life so far. lols. stoked for day with babies on wed... perry's day on thurs n then twin + frenzies at nite.. fri would be meeting my party animals n a whollleee lot others!! heeehawww

you know i look back at my life... i dont regret any actions or decisions ive made cause eac experience made me grow up and learn. moving on has become much easier. though ive suffered many setbacks and my friends are always worrying about me... you know i will get back on my feet really quickly. i wouldnt be able to do this without the constant support of my friends who have known me for many years. even though they hate my choices and want to strangle me since they know its a bad choice.. when i fall.. they never fail to pick me up.
ive decided to choose my friends over love this time. ive decided to listen to all their advice for the first time after 4 years. and honestly, i feel so refreshed now.
im glad(:

off to bed cause my head is dam heavy from my cough syrup. nite nite chubs. i see a happier me this week jus spending time with frens(: am stokkkeeddd! though i havnt studied for maths n econs yet. heh. good luck to me!

i end with
Im sorry for the hearts Ive broken. But I am happier this way. And I wish you guys would too.

[edit]

am talking to twin nw. i swear we are long lost twins or something or we hav some kind of telepathy connection. we both came up with the same decision today!! wheehaaa(: k we are HAPPY nw!!! LOVE U LA BABY!!! am dam happy cause im seeing u later at 1 in skool!! heeeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment