Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I FKING FOUND A CURE FOR SEVERE HIDEOUS EYEBAGS!!!

forget those eyebag patches n wat not... forget putting cucumbers n lemons... jus put...
SPOONS!!!! put 2 spoons in the fridge till its cold.. then put it on ur eyes.. OMG i swear it works!!! look at my hideous dark eye circles on my 1st pic.. k now scroll down..SMALLER RITE!! like its less dark!! OMG OMG!! thxs kamern baby for the awesome advice!! haha i laughed when she told me to do tt. BUT OMG it WORKED!! AWESOME AWESOME!!

k bye i thot this is was dam cool i had to share it with everyone!! LOLs. nw its time for bed((: NITE NITE!

ps.. pardon my fat chubby face in this post. i ballooned in 1 day!! HAHAH!! nvm gym n swim tmr!! wheeehaaa(: its my get fat nite then work out tmr!! LOLs

No comments:

Post a Comment