Wednesday, October 21, 2009

when my whole world is crumbling down... theres always you(:
so these few days hav been dramatic.. crazy.. shitty.. happy.. irritating.. angsty... k watever.. all the diff kinds of emotions. today was shocking cause i found out wat a mother fker someone can realli be. guys will be guys. wat to do!! k watever.. im sooo over all this drama. its jus me n my kitty(: n of course my babies too =D wheeehaaaa

you make me sick in my stomach and so disgusted. sorry i can no longer stand you.. i no longer wanna associate with you you and you. that was just my mistake. my stupidity. lesson learnt.. fkers like you should die in holes.

k angst aside.. ive got rashes on my face thxs to my cat. i went to kiss her n poof my face bloated up. and and shes currently sleeping on my lap.. so u tell me hw to sleep!!?

n idk y so many people are trying to recruit me into the whole selling tickets business. yes i noe its fast cash n shit... bt i rather go down n enjoy the party. lols plus so many of my babies are selling already. y must i do it too? aiyooo.. mega headache!!!

waahh he said _____!!! omgomg *faints* (someone who has always been my eyecandy for 2yrs? lols.. heehawww...)

ok byeee! rashes freak is gg to bed(: bitching session with my baby later!! wheehaaaa. STOKED!

No comments:

Post a Comment