Tuesday, October 6, 2009

so apparently my 250 calories i burnt off in the gym... well i gained it back!! FK!!! my plan to starve all day long totally failed terribly since im a succker for cakes n there is 1/4 left in my fridge!! omg kill me. i jus cant wait to get my ass out of the hse tmr. cause when im out n abt.. i dun hunt for food in my fridge

anyways am kinda stressing over english. 20 mcqs on our lectures n all. im counting on my chickens to ace tt. comprehension n essay.. something im kinda prepared for since my essay topic is reality shopping vs online shopping. heehaww(: love ms jain for setting tt topic for me!! cause apparently im the onli one doing it so im pumped!!

k off to lala land. PLS DUN CALL ME!!! cause i swear i will be dam irritated!! gonna wake up early to study again. door boy said i shouldnt stress bt cant help it!! omg omg!! K NITE NITE CHUBS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment