Sunday, October 4, 2009

friday
-CC exam. thankgoodness my brain didnt fail on me. n yes i seriously counted on my common sense to pass. HAHAH
-headed down to town after to hav some personal me time.
-bought my DMs BABY!!! OMG dam dam happpyyyy!! i was prancing around after i got them(: heh
-met up with brent + his son... n then some other too. munkie came after
-slack stoned.. pasta mania n kyo is fking cute plss! OMG
-then walked to fep to meet some others..
-cabbed to woodlands n kyo actually fell asleep lying on my hand okaayyy!! omggggg(: yea u see benefits of having fat flabby hands!! LOLs
-we played with candles. cheap thrills plssssss.

saturday

stuck at home.... stoned.. slept... camwhore like madd. HAHAHAh!!

sunday

mumsie's bday!! HAPPY BDAY MUM!! I LOVE U LOADS!!!!

jus came back from lunch nt long ago n my fam kept making me eat the "leftovers" pfft.. so yes i weigh a ton nw.

anyways pls dont contact me for the next few days until i contact u. cause i need my personal space n i dun feel like talking to anyone. sorrrii. but i hope u understand. cause ive gt alot of things to clear up.

on the other hand.. im kinda stoked for wed. finally lunch with ms jain n my 3 babies! then thurs will be se7en with ethel twin, pam n the resttt! fri will be Rebel/Zirca with my party babies!!! this i realli cant wait! sat lunch with mumsie n jiejie(: n maybe butter at nite? sunday is my rest day! then mon with old skool mates!!! tues with besstttt! yeps ive got my days planned out!

i jus need to fight all these emotions nw. cause rite nw there is 1 particular person tt i cant seem to get out of my head. n idk yyyy is it like this nw. i blame my fking pms hormones. on the bright side.. i get to see him on fri nite(: triple D!! heeehawwww!!

see theres alot of things you dont get about me. when you know the whole truth of me.. seriously you would stop all these feelings towards me. im very different from what you expect of me. but this is how i lead my life and i wont change it for anyone. im selfish like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment