Monday, October 5, 2009

im born a procrastinator!!
k maths exam was stupid. i was stressing over fking sin cos tan n none came out. thxs alot seriously!!! but overall i think i did pretty alrite. well enough to pass!! heeehawww(:

anyways when i say im ignoring fone calls n text msges.. i fking mean it seriously!!! this applies to ALL!! unless i contact u... then dun contact me!! i wish to be in my lil lala land for a while. till wed then i come out of my lil shell n see the world again!!! yes im a very angsty bitch but fking deal with it!!! no point texting me cause i wont reply!! unless ur _____ then maybe i can consider!! shit im so bias!! heehaww i likkeeeyyyy!

havnt studied for econs. idk hw to also!! shit im screwed. thankfully ive been doing quite alrite for my 2 previous tests n my econs video. this sub im seriously counting on tt to pass!!

k many of u guys are wondering wth am i studying n which skool im in!! hahaha.. well im in uni. its an aus uni which has a campus here. k la private uni watever! im currently gg through a 8mths course of a foundation program. i wil end this shit hole in feb then i move on to the degree program to study psych!! uhhuh! k enough with the questioning alrighttyyy!! (: though i hate my skool cause of the mixture of people.. skool wouldnt be the same without ethel twin!!! heee(: love her to da coreeee!

am contemplating offing my fone. hmmm... ive got wed, thurs n fri to look forward to!! heeee(: omg omg get to see my babies on fri!!!! DAM EGGCIITEEDDD PLS! =D

GET YOUR PARTY ON PEOPLE!!! cause i know i HAVEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment