Monday, October 19, 2009

take back your love... cause i just aint worth it.because of my past i had with u n u walked out of my life suddenly.. its so fking hard to move on nw. im stuck at this same old fking spot. each time i walk past your camp... the times we had nv fail to make my heart tremble. tremble cause its tt painful. yes the times we had were short... a mere 3 weeks.. but idk hw i started to fall head over heels for you. moving on has become so hard... i rejected many people because there was still a u in the picture. i had to even let someone down. someone who realli did love me for me.. someone who was nt a jackass like u.. someone who would willingly take care of me at my worse moment. its all because of u tt i cant open my heart and love someone else. n idk y i seem to get stuck in this still when ur such a heartless creep. u scarred me terribly tt im so afraid to take a step forward n let love in.

tell me why i miss you.. tell me why when i hear your name and know that you are nearby, my heart trembles.. i get all nervous and i shake. why did the 3 words you said to me bring me to the heavens but tore me down in a week?

k i was partly to be blamed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment