Wednesday, October 28, 2009

monday 12th oct with old sc chicks(:
thursday 15th oct at powerhse with babies(: so im currently in skool.. stats. my lecturer is trying to be funni n making the lesson interesting... k good attempt. im bored bored. nt paying attention at all. i wonder if superman is in skool. lolsss! thankgoodness i brought my lappy to skool. bt batt is dying already! shiaattt!

anyways i chanced upon something which fking turned me off. fked u 2 shitheads!! go to hell n die. swear even if i do bump into u guys in town or in the clubs.. i wont even bother saying hi. plus tt big *beep* too! fkers for life hang around together. thank gawdd i pulled myself away from u assholes instead of lowering myself to u guys. ewwww.

gt my halloween costume!!! wheehaaa(: SATURDAYYYYY!!!! STOKED STOKED! gt to see my sexy boys too! heehawwwww x)

k more pictures on the way!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment