Thursday, October 8, 2009

GET FAT DAY cause... EXAMS ARE OVER BITCHES!!

yep yep so day 1 of my sexciting week starts!! wheeehaaa(: me, ethel n donna rushed out of the exam hall okaayyy!! then headed down to town to walk around. k gg town at 10 sucks!!! resulted in a pig out session at kfc!! then honghwee came... headed to novena for teatime with our 2nd mummy ms jain!!!! fondue fondue!! bt the after effect of it made me n twin so sick we had to walk from novena to newton!! hahaha

cine to meet her frens abby n amelia. i swear abby is dam cute!! lolsss. 3 october babies!!! mine is on the 9th... ethel twin on the 11th.. abby on the 15th!!! mega bash on fri!!! heeehaww DAM EXCITED SERIOUSLY!!!
2 pics for nw!! k i wont be updating my blog till sunday cause im gonna be ms busy woman!! HEEEHAWWW(: BABIES GET YOUR PARTY ON!! IM STOOKKKEEEEDDDD!

oh i came home... n decided to hit the gym at 10pm!!! shit my abs hurt like a bitch. when i cough i feel like shiaatttt. bt on the plus side!! im gonna hav a rock hard bod!! HAHAH soon soon!! im gonna get my body back yo!!! heeehaww(:

k laaa bye!!! busy day tmr!! i wont be coming home till 4am on fri!!? my BDAY COUNTDOWN with babies(: heeeee. sunday will be my recuperating day from all the nites!! OMG OMG typing this n i feel the adrenalin russhing to my head!! heeehawww(:

I LOVE U PEOPLE!!!!! its gonna be 3 awesome days!! I CAN JUS FEEL IT!

[re-edited]

k la wrong choice of word n i apologise!! was jus dam bloody high tt nite!! WHEEEHAAA(: OKAY BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment