Thursday, October 1, 2009

my chocolateyyy goooddnnnesss(: = FATS!

wed
-ah mit day!!! = camwhoring n all the eating in the world!! hahaha (: great catching up!!
-caught aliens in the attic!! its better than wat we expected!! funniiiiiii!
-n he so cute wished me happy bday when my bday is next week!! LOLs

oh yes yes see RYLAN's new HOT PINK COVER!! like seexxxxxmeee onli!! k its gay for RYLAN since its a boys name but i dun care!! i likkkeeyyy VERI MUCH!

-then met up with sharky boy n kidzzzz
-cine to meet my buddiessss at the skate shop!! they helped me put my fone screen protector cause i bought another one!! wayyy nicer than i did it be4 plssss! heh(:
-back to bugis to slack n stone. i got dam stoned after a while for some reason. like my energy level went down to da ground
-met up with some other people n all. fun fun fun!!
more pics up soon!! i hav yet to upload pearl's bday pics yet!!! gosh! pics spammmm soon!! esp these few days since im gg out more often!! lols!

ive been getting randoms adding me on fb recently. k im fine with tt. but when they get my number n start calling me!!!? excuse me tt draws the line!!! im not being a bitch abt it but i posted my number up a few days ago is for "business" purposes n yet u use it to fking call me for leisure sake!!!? fk seriously.. am dam A-nnoyed to da maxxx! so pls stop calling me n taking my number unless u noe me personally plssssss. much appreciated!!! seriously!!

got alot of thinking to do.. I seem to always get myself into trouble? lols.. well at least my life is not sad and mundane. guess I gotta count my blessings?

hi hi i like you!! go figure!! Im becoming quite unpredictable these days!! so BEWARE!! =D

mini picnic tmr with frenzies!! heh i likkeeyy picnics so im kinda stoked!!! wheeehaaaa

k NITE NITE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment