Monday, October 26, 2009

party hangoversssssssssssss
on my way to skool.. i was cursing n swearing. y oh y must my 2 awesome weeks fly back with a snap of my fingers!!? :( worse part was tt i was listening to 'shots', 'patron tequila' n all tt kinda music which didnt help my clubbers withdrawal syndrome. yes people n its onli be 2 fking miserable days!!!!

so 1st day back... saw familiar faces... strange faces. some faces even put me n ethel twin off. yea language barriers. the whole day was all abt whinging n finding ways to survive skool from 9-5. me n etheltwin couldnt take it we had to go town during our 2hr break. seriously i think its gonna be our daily routine? n i had my YAMI YOGHURT!! wheehaaa =D tt kinda cheered my sad monday blues day!! HAHA!! but im thankful tt * texted me whilst in skool too. at least i had some form of entertainment through rylan the BB. n it made my day less suckish!! (:

anyways.. im soooo uber tired. idk y. but the more i seem to sleep.... the more tired i get. n the fatter i become. OMG!! im hitting 4_!!! urrgg kill me!!!! though its still below 45.. but EWWW enough for me plsss! URG i realli feel like hybernating from the world for 1 week. cure my "party hangovers"! HAHAHA! bt at least ive gt something to look forward to on saturday nite. HALLOWEEN at ZIRCA((: wheeee STOKKKEEDD! gt to see my sexy boys at work n in costumes this time!!! heeehawwww. tts my onli incentive for this week. i told * tt i will be gg down lesser. bt looks like this fri n sat they all will see my face again. HAHA k considering friday nite still. bt i dun realli wanna deal wif angry parents.

im in a foul mood nw. i need someone to cheer me up. no nt jus ANYONE. but THAT someone.

will you be my special superman?

No comments:

Post a Comment