Saturday, October 10, 2009

he slipped his arms round her waist..
hugged her so tight
she felt tears exploding through her eye sockets
cause she missed that warm embrace
he kissed her softly on her forehead
but when she asked him if he missed her...
he said
no.
a biggggg THANK YOU to those who celebrated my bday with me!!!! =D
town: yvonne, chloe, shermin, mikki, munkie, brent + kyo n the ressttt
Z: ethel twin, abby + crew, kerry dear, karz, luke, marcus, xiangren, dy, B, damien, zhi guo, jacob, bryan, sam n esp the crew at Z!!! (:
the 3 bday girlssss!! (:I HAD A KICCKKKASSS TIME! =D
though many people disappeared after a while cause everyone was pretty much gone? HAHAHA! funni moments though!
n a bigggg THANK YOU to those who sent my bday msges via fb or text!!! love u guys heaps cause those words nv fail to make me smile cause u guys still rmb me after disappearing for soooooo long! (: even to those who dun even noe me wished me!! thxs!! =D
idk y im awake again!! OMG n i slept at 6!!? wth okaayyy! k ive got heaappsss of pics to upload in the coming days!! lols.
oh oh wat topped my bday of wassssss... I SAW MS JAIN AT CQ!! OMG OMG! can u imagine hw crazy me n her went!!? jumping up n down screaming n laughing!!? OMG EPIIICCCCC!
im gonna sleep soon. on the fone with kerry dear(: similar livesss. awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment