Friday, October 9, 2009

birthday birthday BIRTHDAY!

im up!! fk its onli 11 am!!! OH MY MAMA!! HW HW when im staying out tonite!!!!? A-nnoyance!! fking drilling upstairs n killing my brain!!!!!

anyways.. i had an awesome start to my bday with ethel twin, pam dearie, yiting, steph, jo, fin n a few others at se7en last nite!! it was yiting's bday yesterday n we tried to target her!!! when 12 midnite striked.. they changed target to me!!! HAHAHA but i had soooooo much fun!! then somehow we decided to go cq. ended up quite badly with tissues flying everywhere.. splats everywhere. (u get wat i mean!!!) hahaha! k i wont say ended up badly cause i went to Herstory at Z n it was def an eyeopener for me(: but but on the plus side to all this.. i saw *** wheeeeeee(: the 3 bday babies!!! (:
gotta love ethel twin n pam(((:
alooottt of pics! i swear its a face spam of me n ethel twin's face i tell u!! lols dam funni!

omg yesterday i went to do my nails n decided to put diamantes on them bt guess wad!!!? 2 fell out already! FK im dam sadddd pls :(

k idk wats up with me n B trying to compete dunno wad here there everywhere. CRAZY!
you noe wad!!? ive nv been so egggciitteedd abt a bday in my life!!! HAHAHAH! maybe cause its my 1st time back after agggeess? lols.. ive been having simple lunches with close frens n dun get me wrong i enjoy them bt this yr.. its gonna be diff! n im pretty excited cause im celebrating my bday with many other people too!! esp twin(: its gonna be AWESOME! I NOE IT! =D esp when all my loves are gonna be there!
keep those comments coming in people!! at least i noe my blog is being read. but nice ones pls. oh oh n i already apologised for the wrong choice of word. hope no one takes offend to it. i was jus too excited n crazy!!! once again... SORRI!!!
im up.. its 11.30!! FK! k im gonna try to get back to bed n be re-charged for tonite!! =D thxs for all the wishes babies!! I LOVE U GUYS HEAAAPPPPSSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment